mandag 23. januar 2017

Wanderlust #3


Uke 3 i Wanderlust handler om å tegne på frihånd.
Jaha! Tegning er IKKE min sterke side!
Det er derfor jeg elsker stempler,
Jeg klarer ikke å tegne en rett strek en gang,
og denne gangen skulle vi tegne blomster...
*************
Week 3 in Wanderlust is all about freehand drawing.
Weel, drawing is NOT my cup of tea!
Thats way I love stamps,
I can`t even draw a line.
And this time we should draw some flowers...



Blomstene mine er ikke akkurat noe å skryte av,
men jeg er mektig stolt av att jeg faktisk har prøvd!
Og undre over alle undre, det kom frem ei dame der inne også!!
Åhh, denne siden ble jeg så utrolig stolt av ♥
Jeg digger Wanderlust!!
************
My flowers isn`t anything to brag about,
but I am so proud that i have tried!
And it must have been a miracle, because I made a women in there to!!
Ohhh, I am so proud of this spread ♥
I so enjoy the Wanderlust!!


Herlighet, JEG har tegnet!
***********
Oh my, I have drawn!


Sitatet er skrevet for hånd,
med pensel og penn.

Ha en flott start på uka,
klem fra Maya
**************
The quote is written by hand,
with a brush and a pen.

Have a wonderful Monday,
hugs from Maya


I am entering my Art journal into these challenges;

More Mixed Media challenge - Anything goes Optional blue
Love to create challenge - Anything mixed media/creative goes
Brown Sugar challenge - Anything goes


Edited to add;

My art journal spread was picked as TOP 5 over at More Mixed Media challenge :)
And it WON over at Pile it on challenge :)






Papers: Moleskine - Art journal
Tools: Brushes, Black fine pen.
Medium: Gesso, acrylic paint, Distress Paint

7 kommentarer:

Ellen-Karin R sa...

Så morsomt med noe nytt.
Du er ikke redd for å prøve noe nytt .
Jeg synes du Maya er både tøff og flink.
Et lite kunstverk har du laget med vakre farger,
og tegningen ble råtøffe. Fortsett du.....

Grudniowe Handmade sa...

Great idea! :)) Well done!

J9nKidz sa...

OMGSH you say you can't draw a fraught line but woah, I don't believe that your freehand ppl drawing skills are incredible! I Love this really! :D

Claire sa...

Wow beautiful artwork! I love it. Thanks so much for joining us at We Love 2 Create this time
Claire xx

Keti's Projects sa...

Gorjuss art page. Love your drawing and sentiment/quote is just perfect. Love it! Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On Quatable challenge. Keti (DT)

Granmargaret sa...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at More Mixed Media. Hope to see you again next time.

CG sa...

Hello Maya, Thank you for joining the Pile It On challenge with this beautiful creation. You were the Prize winner for challenges #124 & #125. Please contact me at CGsaysSomethingLoudly [at] gmail [dot] com

Best, CG

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Populære innlegg